I just stumbled across a list of white papers and research papers that might be of interest:
- The Ten Faces of Innovation, by Tom Kelley.
- The Power of Ordinary Practices, chat with Teresa M. Amabile
- The Way of the Innovation Leader, from New and Improved
- Building Innovative Teams, from New and Improved
- Good to Great article in Fast Company, by Jim Collins
- Thoughts from Susan Lucia Annunzio, author of Contagious Success
- The Business of Innovation, CNBC series.
- Learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. From All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten, by Robert Fulghum.
- Five different types of thinking to jolt creativity, by Chris Penn, co-founder of PodCamp.
This was at the tail end of the Innovation Leadership Model.